|Najihah's sausages & cheese pizza|
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Sempoi Pizza Base
(TQ to Philidelphia Cheese Cook Book)
1 teaspoon dry yeast
1/3 cup lukewarm water
1 tablespoon olive oil (or veg oil will do)
-pre heat oven @ 160'C
- Mix A all together in a bowl.
- Mix B together & pour slowly into A, mix till form soft dough
- Transfer on to a lightly floured surface & knead till smooth (about 3-5 minutes).
- Shape into a ball & place into a lightly greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap & rest it in a warm place for 20-30 minutes or until doubled.
- Once doubled, transfer onto a lightly floured surface & roll flat, place on a pizza pan or any flat baking pan
- Works well with any topping of your choice :)
- bake until well cooked ...
Happy trying ... :)