5 medium sized potatoes
1 can tuna in brine / water
1 can sweet corn kernel (green giant is the best)
1 small bottle Mayonnaise (I like Lady’s Choice – for the slightly sweet taste)
50 gram Butter (the more the merrier … and naughtier!!)
Grated Mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
- Scrub and Clean potatoes thoroughly – do not remove skin
- Cut the potatoes into 4 or 5 wedges – depending on the size really
- Poke the potatoes with fork & Rub with salt n pepper to taste
- Drizzle with butter on top
- Place in microwave until it is cooked (not too long though! – it’ll shrink and will be too dry)
- Set it aside and prepare the tuna & sweetcorn topping..
- Empty tuna and sweet corn from the can and place in a large bowl
- Add mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste
- Add 1 tbsp butter in the mixed ingredients
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Heat in the microwave for 1 min until butter melts
- Place the potatoes on a casserole dish
- Scoop Tuna and Sweetcorn topping and cover on top of the potatoes.
- Drizzle the remaining butter on top of the topping and cover entirely with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven until lightly brown
Alternatively, you can also eat is as a “dip” …Simply dip the tuna & sweetcorn with nachos and remove potatoes entirely…
Happy trying ... :)