Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sempoi Roast Chicken w Mango Sauce - Tini's recipe

I really admire people who can create their own recipes. Two thumbs up for my beloved friend Kartini for doing so. As for me, I am still at the 'adjusting' stage ... have not tried doing my own for ages .. :). TQ Tini for this great recipe. I c&p from your FB notes .. :)

I used below ingredient with hope the chicken would turn out goody-licious. I kinda like it, hence I thought I should share it with my frens.
************************************************************
Ingredient :
[A] CHICKEN
200 gm chicken
1/2 clove of garlic - blend.
2 tablespoon  bbq sauce
2 tablespoon sweet soy
2 spoonful margerine/butter (according to your preference)
Salt to taste

Method
1. Mix ingredient [A] and marinate the chicken for 20 mins. (I did mine for 5 min considering the time)
2. Roast the chicken at 220 C for 40 min. At half time (20 min) drain the fluid from chicken tray, turn the chicken and continue to roast.
3. Dish out in a serving plate.

Ingredient :
[B] MANGO SAUCE
1 mango - cut into little pieces and then blend.
1 teaspoon vinegar
1/2 cup of chicken stock
Salt to taste

Method
Mix all above and cook on low heat.
Once well blended, dish out.
************************************
Sorry guys, the term i used maybe a little weird, but as long as you guys understand it, it should be ok.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment